Just wrapping up a great end-of-summer trip with the family. My wife and I and the kids spent a week in CO, joined by my folks for a few days in the middle.
- Driving across Rocky Mountain National Park on Trail Ridge Road
- Street performers in Boulder
- Our stay at the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs
- Great weather and fresh air
Some fun things to do in the extended Denver area:
- “Tour of Tea” at Celestial Seasonings
- Lunchtime tour at NCAR
- Dinosaur footprints near Morrison
- US Olympic training center in Colo Springs
Three generations of us had a great time!